Sunday 25 May 2014

More visitor comments

Some more of the comments from the guestbook...
The texts has been freely interpreted and translated by me.

 "The eyes as well as the hands experience the outside,
now I was able through my inner eyes to sense my own inner world"
-Mau

 "KLAUSTROFOBINEN"

 "Fuck it was dark"

 "I was waiting what was going to happen; what if there would suddenly be a loud sound or something. After a while I realized, what if I would just stop instead of moving:
Listen"

 "It felt like I wanted to stay in the piece and try to find a timeless space beyond of my thoughts, to experience awareness and presence.  
Second time I visited the piece I spent the night there. This time it was not a journey inside instead it was a meeting with another person without any preconceived ideas. It left me a peaceful and joyful feeling. Thank you!"

"Pelkään pimeässä, kun mielikuvitukseni on liian hyvä ja minä näen ja koen kaikki mieleni demonit tuntemattomassa pimeydessä"

"Staggering,
I just touched the can and I saw the milk"

No comments:

Post a Comment