Wednesday 28 May 2014

BMSE- exploring with the skin as your eyes

The night was devoted for examining bodies and shapes in the space without any visual stimulation, as I entered they already seemed to be filling the space with high energy. Afterwards I was thinking, when do you ever touch a body or parts of bodies without no other intention than the curiosity of how it actually feels?
 An almost non existing sweep by a finger or the presence of someones leg next to you intensified and singled out in a otherwise massive black. It felt like I was floating out in a no-space dark surrounding where my own body become formed only by the touch of others. My attention was captured by the rasping, scraping and other undefinable sounds all around, curiously wondering what was actually happening around me I decided to get involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment